To Request a Certified Copy of a Report of Death of an American Citizen Abroad you must submit:
A notarized written (or typed) request with the following information:
- Full name of the deceased
- Date and place of death
- A copy of requester’s valid identification
- Return address and telephone number
- Signature of requester
- Appropriate fees, payable to the “Department of State” by check or money order
- There is a fee for each additional certified copy of a Report of Death
- The Department will assume no responsibility for cash lost in the mail.
Apostille Doc has 14 years working in your apostille documents, and our address is near to the Texas Secretary of State office, We work every day of the year. We will provide a service where we obtain an apostille and we simplify the process to make it more simple when you take him out. We provide you expedited apostille processing service solutions for many kind of needed like personal, corporate and academic documents.
Apostille documents, apostille requirements, apostille certification, certificate of authentication, apostille processing services, apostille processing solutions, apostille, legalization online, international document, online document service, foreign certification, translation evaluation, hague convention, certification, secretary of state, authentications of signatures, birth marriage, death certificates, notarial acts, academic diplomas, ApostilleDoc.