To ensure that you receive an accurate record for your request and that your request is filled with all due speed, please follow these steps:
- Make your letters concise and to the point.
- Do NOT include more than one or two requests at once, and be careful not to write confusing details of your family lines.
- Type or print all names and addresses in your letter.
- Provide complete information on an individual and event for which you need documents. Include all names that may have been used, including nicknames, alternate spellings, etc. List dates and type of event as completely and accurately as possible. If you don't know the exact date, specify the span of years you wish searched and be prepared to pay for searches that span several years.
- Always provide an S.A.S.E., (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope).
- County offices have limited personnel and are often swamped with paper work. Genealogical queries are done as a service which is outside of their realm of responsibility.
- They ask therefore that you exercise patience and courtesy in your transactions with their offices.
- Be sure and include following information:
- date of request
- full name of deceased (last name in caps)
- sex of that person
- date of death
- place of death (city or town, county, state)
- relationship to party
- the purpose for which the record is needed
- requestor's name & address
- requestor's driver's license number & state (some counties require it)
- requestor's signature
Apostille Doc has 14 years working in your apostille documents, and our address is near to the Texas Secretary of State office, We work every day of the year. We will provide a service where we obtain an apostille and we simplify the process to make it more simple when you take him out. We provide you expedited apostille processing service solutions for many kind of needed like personal, corporate and academic documents.
Apostille documents, apostille requirements, apostille certification, certificate of authentication, apostille processing services, apostille processing solutions, apostille, legalization online, international document, online document service, foreign certification, translation evaluation, hague convention, certification, secretary of state, authentications of signatures, birth marriage, death certificates, notarial acts, academic diplomas, ApostilleDoc.