Apostille Processing Solutions
Besides the list above, there are other important documents which need to go through the Apostille or Authentication process by the US Department of State which include:
- Power of Attorney: this is vital if you are acting as an authorized agent on behalf of another party in foreign business.
- Commercial documentation: this includes any partnership agreements, Incorporation documentation, Articles of Association, Corporate meeting minutes or other corporate or commercial documents used for international business.
- Any Documents issued by US Federal Government agencies including the FBI, Department of State, and any FBI Fingerprint Clearance or Police Clearance certificates.
- Educational credentials such as University Diplomas, Transcripts, High School Diplomas, letters of work experience, etc.
- Vital documents such as birth, marriage or divorce certificates or required to establish proof of identity, marriage or birth.
There are many documents that require some sort of approval by the US Department of State and most people simply don’t have the time or money to travel to Washington DC to complete this process. This is where a reliable business like ours provides efficient document verification services for the active United States citizen, resident or a corporate organization.
Apostille Doc has 14 years working in your apostille documents, and our address is near to the Texas Secretary of State office, We work every day of the year. We will provide a service where we obtain an apostille and we simplify the process to make it more simple when you take him out. We provide you expedited apostille processing service solutions for many kind of needed like personal, corporate and academic documents.
Apostille processing solutions.
Apostille documents, apostille requirements, apostille certification, certificate of authentication, apostille processing services, apostille processing solutions, apostille, legalization online, international document, online document service, foreign certification, translation evaluation, hague convention, certification, secretary of state, authentications of signatures, birth marriage, death certificates, notarial acts, academic diplomas, ApostilleDoc.