Here are a few important requirements for the Texas Secretary of State in order to authenticate a notary public's capacity and issue an Apostille/Certificate:
1) The signature of the affiant needs to be signed in the presence of the notary public.
2) The appropriate notarial acknowledgement, jurat, or other notarial certificate, completed by the notary public to reflect the date the individual who signed the document appeared before him/her. (Make sure the notary puts a date)
3) The notary public's seal of office, affixed to the document (Make sure the notary puts their stamp/seal on the document)
4) The notary public's signature
Make sure to include the following:
1) Your name
2) Your phone number
3) The country for which the Apostille is needed
4) Address to ship the document to after Apostille/Authentication (if this is an international shipment, be sure to include a phone number for the recipient.)
Apostille Doc has 14 years working in your apostille documents, and our address is near to the Texas Secretary of State office, We work every day of the year. We will provide a service where we obtain an apostille and we simplify the process to make it more simple when you take him out. We provide you expedited apostille processing service solutions for many kind of needed like personal, corporate and academic documents.
Apostille documents, apostille requirements, apostille certification, certificate of authentication, apostille processing services, apostille processing solutions, apostille, legalization online, international document, online document service, foreign certification, translation evaluation, hague convention, certification, secretary of state, authentications of signatures, birth marriage, death certificates, notarial acts, academic diplomas, ApostilleDoc.